Set up a Preventative Maintenance Agreement to make sure your HVAC equipment is always working when you need it.
What You Get When You Sign Up for a 4 Seasons Preventative Maintenance Agreement.
Why invest in a planned maintenance agreement? To ensure your family enjoys the safest, healthiest, most comfortable & energy-efficient home possible.
Regular, planned maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and optimal performance. It can hep to avoid a system failure in severe hot or cold weather when you need it most, and it may also keep your energy bill from getting out of control.
Under a Preventative Maintenance Agreement, you will receive 2 maintenance inspections per year.
Maintenance Inspections Include:
- Test Safety Controls
- Replace Standard Filters
- Specialty Filters are an Additional Charge
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean Outside Condenser Coil
- Monitor Refrigerant Pressure
- Measure Air Flow
- Adjust Electrical Connections
- Clean and Treat Condensate Drain
- Inspect for Biological Growth
- Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Adjust Burner Assembly
- Monitor Flue Draft
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Measure Temperature Differential
- 24-Hour/7-Day/Week Emergency Service
- $20 Discount on Diagnostic Charge
- 15% Discount on All Repairs
- 1-Day Replacement on Standard, In-Stock Parts
- Never an Overtime Charge
- Priority Customer Status
- Ensures Compliance with Manufacturer’s Warranties
- Improved Safety, Comfort, Reliability & Energy-Efficiency
1 System – $180
2 Systems – $270
3 Systems – $360
4 Systems – $450
5 Systems – $540
At 4 Seasons Heating & Air, we offer Preventative Maintenance Agreements to homes and businesses in Alpharetta and the North Atlanta area.
Call 4 Seasons to sign-up for a Preventative Maintenance Agreement today!
Meet The Team
Join Our Priority Maintenance Program
At 4 Seasons, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by 4 Seasons Heating & Air.