Join the 4 Seasons Heating & Air Team
- HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN: FULL-TIME, RESIDENTIAL & LIGHT COMMERCIAL (ALPHARETTA)4 Seasons Heating & Air is North Atlanta’s #1 Full-Service HVAC Company. Since 1973, we have been providing our customers with the Healthiest, Safest, Most Comfortable & Energy-Efficient homes possible. We provide on-time service, replacements and repairs completed correctly the first time with courtesy, convenience, cleanliness, competence and integrity. We are currently seeking Service Technicians, Full-Time, Residential & Light Commercial to add to our expanding business.
The Service Technician performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems. This individual provides exceptional customer service and educates customers regarding technical and investment decisions by providing multiple options and solutions while make service calls in customer’s homes.
– Service, repair, and/or propose replacement of gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electric furnaces, ductless split systems, humidification and dehumidification equipment, electronic air cleaners and air purification systems, residential controls systems and zoning systems.
– Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly.
– Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properly.
– Perform proper inspection of customer’s system to prevent future issues.
– Explain each service and repair performed to customers.
– Accurately document: Age and Model numbers of each system component on invoices; Services completed; Invoices and costs of service.
– Debrief service call with dispatch after each service call.
– Turn in all parts receipts, packing slips, contracts and invoices daily.
– Wear floor savers while working in customer’s home.
– Inspect work area for cleanliness after job completion.
– Maintain company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
– Maintain a professional image at all times by: Wearing only company approved and provided apparel.
– Follow company policies and safety procedures at all times.
– Abide by company standards and code of ethics at all times.
– Maintain a courteous demeanor with all customers and company associates.
– Participate in all company sponsored training classes and events.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
– Minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience as a Service Technician in a residential/light commercial service and maintenance operation.
– Knowledge of the fundamental of operational functionality of residential heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment.
– Solid communication and customer service skills.
– Must possess a basic knowledge of computer programs.
– Must have appropriate trade tools.
– Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
– Must pass a background check and drug screening.
– Must be available to work flexible hours and be on-call one weekend/month.
EDUCATIONAL / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
– High School Diploma or GED
– Graduated from an accredited HVAC training program
– NATE Certification
– Extreme temperatures.
– Climbing, heavy lifting, loud noise, crawling, working in confined spaces, pushing/pulling and carrying equipment, bending, turning, kneeling.
– Ability to walk, stand, climb ladders and stairs.
– Ability to work in confined spaces and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC equipment.
– Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
– Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
- HVAC INSTALLER: FULL-TIME, RESIDENTIAL & LIGHT COMMERCIAL (ALPHARETTA)4 Seasons Heating & Air is North Atlanta’s #1 Full-Service HVAC Company. Since 1973, we have been providing our customers with the Healthiest, Safest, Most Comfortable & Energy-Efficient homes possible. We provide on-time service, replacements and repairs with the utmost courtesy, convenience, cleanliness, competence and integrity. We are currently seeking HVAC INSTALLERS, FULL-TIME, RESIDENTIAL & LIGHT COMMERCIAL to add to our expanding business.
This position is responsible for the complete installation of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment in both a replacement and a new construction environment. Duties include overseeing and mentoring to Installation Assistants which may be present on the job to ensure work is performed correctly. Communicates with the customer to answer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction. Seeking candidates with strong residential installation experience, knowledgeable, organized, and efficient on time, self-starter and looking to grow within a stable company and work environment.
– Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and humidification / dehumidification equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer’s specification.
– Works well under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment in the customer’s home.
– Designs, fabricates, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
– Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
– Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed.
– Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
– Follows standard procedures and processes to ensure that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective and unused parts to the division and orders and replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
– 2 to 5 years of verifiable residential/light commercial HVAC installation experience.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Must be able to understand and read blue prints.
– Knowledge of structural and design of HVAC systems and electrical codes.
– Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
– Familiar with building codes and requirements on the job sites.
– Be able to follow OSHA requirements and safety precautions per company procedures and policies.
– Knowledge of HVAC parts and their functions.
– Must provide basic hand tools and have reliable transportation to and from the warehouse/office.
– Able to work in hot and cold environments.
– Physically capable of performing duties that include standing for long periods of time, walking and climbing ladders and stairs.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Basic Math skills.
– Must be able to meet short deadlines with the ability to work beyond normal office hours, if required.
– High School Diploma or GED required.
– Must be able to pass Background Check, Drug Test, MVR Driving Record Check.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / DISPATCHER: FULL-TIME HVAC CONTRACTOR (ALPHARETTA)4 Seasons Heating & Air is North Atlanta’s #1 Full-Service HVAC Company. Since 1973, we have been providing our customers with the Healthiest, Safest, Most Comfortable & Energy-Efficient homes possible. We provide on-time service, replacements and repairs with the utmost courtesy, convenience, cleanliness, competence and integrity. We are currently seeking a DISPATCHER FOR SERVICE TECHNICIANS to add to our expanding business.
This position is responsible for organizing service calls to assure HVAC Technicians are sent to a variety of locations in a timely manner, making certain all customer commitments are met. This individual is responsible for providing logistical support to technicians and communicating with both fellow employees and customers. Seeking candidates with dispatching experience, knowledgeable, organized, and efficient on time, self-starter and looking to grow within a stable company and work environment.
– Dispatch calls utilizing company’s dispatching software to assure maximum production per labor hour.
– Determine and dispatch appropriate service technician, based on technical skill level, nature of the problem, location of problem and location of personnel, to ensure efficient resolution of problems while building and maintaining customer confidence and satisfaction.
– Effectively communicate schedule to customer and maintain communications as required.
– Inform service manager of work progress, customer issues, technician issues, material requirements and any other matter requiring his attention.
– Advise service manager of customer complaints and assist to expedite resolution to maintain customer relationships.
– Communicate resolution to customer when necessary.
– Manages service agreements and ensures that all service agreements are completed during the appropriate time period.
– Accurately and efficiently process all paperwork and ensure that all money is collected or customer is billed.
– Prepare paperwork for all manufacture warranty parts.
– Forecast workload for 2-3 days out.
– Contact customer for scheduling with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received.
– Update customer files as information is received from installation.
– Maintain customer history files in database.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– 2 to 5 years of verifiable Customer Service/Dispatching experience.
– Proven ability to dispatch vehicles and resources in an effective, productive manner.
– Computer literate with MS Office Experience including good Excel and Outlook skills.
– Must be a self-starter with initiative.
– Highly organized and detail oriented.
– Able to process paperwork quickly and accurately.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Must be flexible in order to adapt to changing business and client situations/environments.
– Must be able to pass Background Check & Drug Test.
– $13-15/hour, 40 hours per week or Commensurate with Experience.
– Medical Insurance available.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY: REPLY/EMAIL WITH RESUME. PHONE CALL WILL NOT BE RETURNED. THANK YOU!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / DISPATCHER: FULL-TIME HVAC CONTRACTOR (ALPHARETTA)