There are many reasons why regular maintenance is important for the life of your heating system.
If your heater has lied dormant all summer long like most units, it may not kick on right away as you would like for it to. One of our expert specialists will come out and take a look at your heater and make sure it is in proper working condition and is ready for use when you need it. You don’t want to wait until a freezing winter day to figure out that your heating system is not working, or until you get your gas bill to realize it is not working efficiently. Contact us and let us take care of your system.
We have been a trusted company since we first opened our doors in 1973. Our family-owned business knows you, the customer, are the most important part and we value you with our outstanding customer service practices.
Our Fall Maintenance Package Includes:
- Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Adjust Burner Assembly
- Monitor Flue Draft
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Replace Standard Filters
- Measure Temperature Differential
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Thermostat Calibration
- Lubricate Bearings/Replace Belts
- Test Safety Controls
Benefits Of Our Program
There are a lot of perks for you as a customer in our maintenance program, and also for your heater.
- First of all, you will receive $20 Discount on all diagnostic charges. This saves you money if anything were to happen to your system and it was in need of some type of repair.
- You will also get a 15% discount on any of those repairs.
- There will never be ANY overtime charges.
- Our maintenance program customers receive one-day replacement on all parts and units unless it is a special order part.
- Your maintenance package is transferable with the sale of your home, increasing value and buy-ability.
- Regular maintenance extends your equipment life, with fewer unexpected repairs.
- And last, but not least, this ensures compliance with manufacturers warranties.