If the time has come to get a replacement unit installed, come to us.
We have years of experience – over 42, in fact – when it comes to installing new cooling systems. We work with some of the biggest manufacturers in the business, including Lennox, Carrier, and Goodman. By doing so, we can guarantee that you will be provided with a new, energy efficient system that is made from high-quality materials that are built to last.
Take a look at the list below from Energy Star to learn more:
- Unit is more than 10 years old
- Some rooms or levels feel too warm or cold
- Home feels humid (skin may be clammy or sweaty)
- System requires frequent repairs
- System is making a lot of noise
- Energy bills are skyrocketing each month
When it comes time for replacement, we will un-install your existing unit and haul it away. Then, we will get the new one put in place and test it to make sure that all parts and components are working like they should. At the end of the process, we will discuss your AC warranty with you and what it covers.